"knife" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One man already had what looked to be a long knife in his hand.
- A woman stood behind him, a long knife ready in her hand.
- A heavy set figure, too old to be a student, was running toward her with a long knife in his right hand.
- She had not seen the long knife during the fighting.
- The hand with the long knife dropped to his side.
- The man, who had a long knife in his hand, fell back.
- I want you to go to the kitchen and find any long knives.
- One of the men was still cleaning his long knife in the ground.
- Quickly she went to the shed and came back out with a long knife.
- They each had a hand on a long knife at their belts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.