"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She didn't want her kids to experience the same thing.
- But I want my kids to take over the place.
- The real mother shows up and wants her kids back.
- He's the kind of person I want my kids to watch.
- Why wouldn't I want kids to come to a game?
- I wanted my kids in school, and it was hard.
- "And more important, I want my kids to be able to move on with their own lives."
- I want my kids to know it is here for them.
- I don't want my kids to go to a school this bad.
- "Some of the parents might not want their kids to know."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.