"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have the opportunity to show the world and kids that are losing their vision what life is going to be like.
- "We really wanted to show kids and not tell them what they should be doing."
- "I also wanted to show kids that someone they might look up to such as a football player does normal things," he said.
- Dad will show you what I got for you later, kids.
- "If I showed kids from around my block, they'd all want to be here," he said.
- It's the perfect way to show kids that people are not all the same.
- But now I just want to show other kids that even if they're sick, they can still follow their dreams.
- "We try to show kids that you grow from your experiences," she added.
- Sometimes they take school groups through the warehouses, to show kids what real evil is.
- "We have to show kids how they can become empowered."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.