"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why not simply send your kids to a good state school?
- So why did I send my kids to private school?
- But nobody wants to send their kids here to public school.
- "Parents who saw that are not going to want to send their kids here."
- But they sent their kids to public schools and drove themselves to work, just like everyone else.
- And the parents agree to it when they send their kids to the school.
- Why is he sending his kids to private instead of public school?
- This town really needs some good new government schools so that a common person can send his kids to school.
- A lot of them are sending their kids off to college.
- They're full because the parents downtown won't send their kids to public school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.