"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes they put the women and kids in there as well!
- We shouldn't have put our kids in the middle of this!
- "The first thing I am going to do is find me a job and put my kids in school," she said.
- They put kids to sleep at night with the stuff.
- Who wants to put their kids in a situation where they are likely to be crime victims?
- "Under the old rule, why would you put your kids at risk?"
- But it made him realize that he needed to put his kids first.
- Live here or sell the property and put her kids through college.
- Part of the problem is that mothers put their kids to bed and then stay up much later than they should.
- We don't want to put kids on medication who shouldn't be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.