"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just like meeting new little kids at a birthday party.
- I never met 20-year-old kids who were tired unless you're making them do something they don't feel like doing.
- It was the first time I had met kids who were not from the same environment.
- I meet kids all the time who have been talking to my cat on the Internet.
- "It's just a good opportunity for them to meet other kids and talk."
- When you're meeting kids, they need you to stay strong.
- They met good Jewish kids along the way, got married, and started having children of their own.
- School isn't the only place to meet kids like this.
- You can't ask for an easier road to meet kids.
- We met kids who were 10 years old and had already lost everything three times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.