"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It's becoming really hard to even let your kids out of the house to play."
- "Are you going to let your kids join a gang?"
- A study suggests a novel form of health care: Let your kids get sick.
- "Most minority officers I speak to say they would never let their kids come on this job," he said.
- There are some times you just don't let your kids down.
- Some of the residents left open spaces to let their kids play.
- Before, I would never let my kids go out on the street and play.
- At what age should you let your kids on Facebook?
- But do I let my kids off too easy?
- As if you've never let your kids play video games or know of a kid who has played.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.