"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's what keeps me in football, getting to know kids, seeing them grow.
- I've known kids at school who say their parents give them a hard time.
- Probably thought they could get high on it; you know kids these days.
- "I know kids who used to jump off roofs for fun," she said.
- Pedro says he knows kids who sell drugs because it is the only way they know to make money.
- You know, wife and kids at the old family home in Bedfordshire.
- I know aspie kids who love talking to people about their special interest.
- It was funny how you never knew kids, he thought.
- You know little kids coming out of school and going straight on the road.
- But it's been fascinating to get to know kids on this level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.