"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How far will you go to get your kids into the right school?
- With all the technology, we want to get the kids used to using the computer.
- Sure, we can get the kids out of class for a few days.
- All across the board, we get kids from every walk of life.
- And it all comes back to what I was saying earlier about trying to get kids to believe in themselves a little bit.
- His goal is just to get kids back into game.
- Summer activities already get kids outside, so why not meet the community?
- We have to get the kids out of here- There was no way.
- "We need to get the kids out of the cold before dark."
- "How many other guys could get 10 or 12 kids to run around the whole game like that?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.