"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lawrence said nothing, wanting to see how the kid would handle it.
- It's easy enough work, even the kids could handle it.
- Let the kids handle it, it's good practice for them.
- "The kids handle a lot of the chores," she told him.
- I think our kids can handle such a basic concept as Hell.
- The kid on the wheel could handle it from here.
- It was amazing how much the kid could handle in a day.
- Some lush might get smart and the kids couldn't handle him.
- "These kids are handling material that would be tough for professionals," she said.
- "Some kids can't handle the pressure and the attention," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.