"kid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The kids couldn't have cared less, they just wanted the wraps.
- And it's not really for the kid, the kids don't care about stuff like that.
- She was thinking that her kids didn't care anymore.
- The report's fact sheet also shows that most kids care only about consequences, not whether their actions are right or wrong.
- In my school, the kids don't care who I am.
- The best trick, of course, is to get the kids to care for their own things.
- While kids don't care about the health risks associated with being overweight, parents do.
- I have no idea who is on financial aid in my class, and kids wouldn't care anyway.
- "But these kids, they didn't care how I walked, and they have taught me to look at myself in a whole new way."
- You know how most kids care if they get in trouble?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.