"kick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time she kicked them off I was more than ready.
- We are going to kick off more or less on time.
- You may have to wait a while for her to kick off.
- The study was kicked off during the late spring of 2008.
- The drive, she said, will be kicked off in the coming weeks.
- Ok guys, we're going to kick off with the first question.
- "They don't tell us much, but I think things are going to kick off pretty soon."
- It all kicks off around one hour and 31 minutes in.
- But when they kicked off in '77 it was a different team.
- It is expected to kick off in early March and run for about two months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.