"kick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She kept moving so I kicked her in the head a couple of times.
- "Which means they can kick in my door any time of day or night."
- I kicked her in the head a few times, just to be sure.
- She came up on her feet and kicked him in his side.
- He's going to kick me to death right here in the street.
- Was he going to kick me in the face, too?
- When he tried to kick in the door, the husband shot him.
- I expected her to come around and kick me in the face, but she didn't.
- When he got up again, I kicked him in the back.
- You could tell it had been an effort for her not to kick him in the face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.