"justice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The justice minister said there was no proof of that.
- His appeal to the justice minister for freedom was rejected.
- The country's justice minister said that the release of other political prisoners will follow soon.
- "We're very encouraged by the statement of the justice minister," he said.
- At a news conference, they said an interim government announced by the former justice minister was his own "personal view".
- The Justice Minister has asked for a report on the case.
- The federal government plans to appeal the ruling, according to Canada's justice minister.
- He was secondly appointed justice minister on 27 March 1970.
- Earlier this month the justice minister was forced to depart.
- In other words, the justice minister is the attorney-general of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.