"juice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sat at the table by the wall, propped the morning Times on the rack, and sipped orange juice.
- Creslin waits through the song, sipping juice, his eyes focused somewhere beyond the night.
- However, the nurse said he had eaten some more food and was sipping juice through a straw now.
- Jill Young, his wife, sat examining the paper and sipping orange juice.
- Now, on the plane, she sat beside him, sipping orange juice and growing more bored by the minute.
- There, she watched her father adoringly from a bar stool while sipping orange juice.
- An older woman sipped orange juice from a cardboard cup at a booth in the back.
- He sipped juice through a straw, and noticed Mark.
- Then she sipped more juice, and yawned - once, twice.
- He was sitting up, still incredibly dazed, and sipping juice through a straw.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.