"job" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What are the rights of the workers and the job applicants?
- They get information from job applicants about their education and work experience.
- "Job applicants have to be clear about what they want."
- Job applicants might want to ask about the medical benefits.
- Job applicants must be able to type 45 words a minute.
- Job applicants must score above 70 to be considered for the position.
- Potential job applicants increasingly look at the environmental performance of a business they're thinking about working for.
- They started testing and found 25 percent of their job applicants were using drugs.
- But some employers use them to turn away job applicants as well.
- For the first time in her life, she interviewed job applicants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.