"job" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did find a permanent job in the school system as a result!
- He has a permanent job and would be getting a house next month.
- Over the years, it is also expected to produce at least 5,000 permanent jobs.
- After the project is finished, 19,000 new permanent jobs are expected to come from it.
- As a young woman, I would like to have a permanent job and not ask money from my mother.
- Do you mean that he didn't have a permanent job?
- "We think a union will help get us permanent jobs and better working conditions," she said.
- I understand that you want a permanent job with us.
- Rather more than a quarter did not want a permanent job.
- Officials say the program is expected to produce 2,000 permanent jobs across the country in the first two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.