"island" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Coney Island has seen more than any human being ever will.
- Coney Island was three stops to the left, end of the line.
- Coney Island will have a park, to be completed by 2013.
- Coney Island has a rich history with long evidence of human occupation.
- Coney Island was a huge success and by year 1910 attendance on days could reach a million people.
- "Coney Island is probably my favorite spot remaining in the city," he says.
- In every case they have been taken to Coney Island.
- His mother and a few of the other children are in Coney Island now.
- They make plans to go to Coney Island that day.
- Coney Island was one of the first hospitals to be put on the auction block.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.