"iron" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Remains from the Iron age can also be seen here.
- Ah, none but in this iron age would do it!
- The origins of this technique go back at least to the early Iron age.
- No traces of occupation before the Iron age have been found.
- The site continued to be in use during the Iron Age.
- None of these people seemed much beyond early Iron Age.
- People have been coming to the island since the Iron Age.
- As the saying goes, it's best not to look for a golden life in an iron age.
- The iron age gives some pottery evidence but none of settlement.
- So far, no items from the Iron Age have been found.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.