"investment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- China now has over 750 investment projects in Russia, involving $1.05 billion.
- He was the single largest investor in the company and the head manager of this investment project.
- This counterpart money, in turn, could be used by the government for further investment projects.
- An increase in spending on investment projects, from $400,000,000 to $424,000,000 was also allowed for.
- There are a number of Korean investment projects in the region.
- Now the zone has attracted a number of investment projects.
- All major investment projects, no matter how positive they may be for a community, disrupt the life of somebody.
- When the investment project is completed at one of the plants in 1995, around 30 people will lose their jobs.
- We will also start up investment projects, for instance with the sea port.
- "A number of investment projects would have to be abandoned."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.