"investigate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state report also found that it could take the city months to investigate complaints.
- Under terms of the bill, county environmental inspectors would investigate complaints.
- The Commissioner will let you know if he can investigate your complaint further.
- However, officials say the police in Washington are investigating criminal complaints against two other officers.
- A regulatory body to investigate complaints should also be established.
- At least five other states are investigating complaints about sales tactics.
- The board was established in 1993 to investigate complaints of misconduct.
- "Clearly there is a very fair process" of investigating complaints, she said after reviewing the data.
- The Ombudsman will investigate complaints made by members of the public about any government department and other bodies.
- The Commission will best be in a position to investigate complaints that include the maximum information requested.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.