"interview" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Agents interviewed several women who said they were mothers of the children.
- To this end, they interviewed trans women in six different prisons.
- Under the program, case workers begin by interviewing women who give birth to children with drugs in their systems and divide them into three categories.
- Finally the campaign director himself appeared, shouting that interviewing just women was "a provocation."
- Soon she was traveling around the world interviewing women about their bodies, themselves.
- By interviewing men and women who have already spent ten, twenty, or forty years in that occupation.
- Were you ever frustrated by your inability to interview women, or to get their real perspective?
- She began interviewing women from all walks of life about their bodies.
- But the press is also allowed to interview men and women in the street.
- Within weeks, Weber had interviewed 250 girls and young women from dramatic schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.