"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When used in combination with mental and social interventions, such preparations can help people to continue their treatment.
- France has a long tradition of social and state intervention in the housing market.
- School reform suffers, even more than other forms of social intervention, from the problem of the ideal case.
- In two later articles, Brown refers to this model as the "rhetoric of social intervention."
- Early social intervention was also related to a better outcome.
- This is accomplished through hard coded restrictions and various forms of social intervention.
- Many bills presented involve social intervention for the welfare of the community.
- An important feature of Vista is its social intervention each year.
- If the child is with mom, dad or anyone else, the child's inquisitive approach to a bee may lead to some kind of social intervention.
- As the 1940s progressed, there developed a notable movement, including within the Conservative party, for a greater degree of social and economic intervention by government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.