"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Church members say they are being persecuted, but many longtime valley residents welcome the governmental intervention.
- A governmental intervention would be met by a special screening of the film.
- Therein lies a message for the politics of governmental intervention.
- The developed countries also agreed that the liberal international economic system required governmental intervention.
- First, every failure of the market economy to function smoothly and perfectly can be corrected by governmental intervention.
- The future of these standards is somewhat vague, with Congressional attention giving rise to the possibility of governmental intervention.
- The other side resists any governmental intervention in commercial markets as a matter of principle.
- It is often introduced into domestic politics in many first world countries as an economic problem that needs governmental intervention via regulation.
- It should, moreover, resolve the inconsistencies between parts 1 and 3, which are largely the result of governmental intervention.
- We have made the transition from governmental intervention to prevent slavery to a collective responsibility for the welfare of each.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.