"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Psychological intervention is also reported, but does not appear to be beneficial.
- Psychological interventions are methods used to facilitate change in an individual.
- Children, parents and friends involved in caring for the patient can also benefit from psychological interventions.
- Psychological interventions can also help the majority of cancer patients who report debilitating pain.
- Psychological interventions have many different applications and the most common use if for the treatment of mental disorders.
- See link for a good description of psychological interventions and theories.
- The staff provides psychological intervention and prevention services to patients and family members.
- Positive psychological interventions now have received tentative support for their beneficial effects on clients.
- "If psychological interventions are offered early to breast cancer patients they may provide enduring late benefits, and possibly longer survival."
- There are insufficient data available to adequately assess the efficacy of several other psychological interventions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.