"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Witmer's clinic provided services that combined educational and clinical interventions.
- If there is a legal aspect to the case, it should be separated from the clinical intervention as much as possible.
- Boys and younger children do show the most risk when a parent is deployed, but rarely does this require clinical intervention.
- My concern is that the emphasis should be on prevention not just through legal consequences, but also through clinical intervention.
- The impact of media violence on children and adolescents: Opportunities for clinical interventions.
- He strongly believed that active clinical interventions could help to improve the lives of the individual children.
- My behavior the night before might not have been an ideal clinical intervention, but it was hardly lethal.
- They are found to prevent and manage cardiovascular disease in clinical interventions.
- Research is conducted at every level, from fundamental biology to clinical intervention.
- Risk for suicide is re-evaluated throughout the course of care to assess the patient's response to personal situational changes and clinical interventions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.