"interest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The children are usually free to pursue individual interests of the moment.
- He has since left the company to pursue other interests.
- He decided to get out of music and pursue other interests.
- At last there's more free time to pursue your own interests.
- For that reason, he left to pursue his own interests.
- The last few years have seen individual members pursuing other interests.
- At the same time, she continued to pursue her interest in flying.
- She left the company in 1950 to pursue her own interests and an independent career.
- In 1926, Field left the firm to pursue other interests.
- Through new friends he was able to pursue his interest in theatre.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.