"insurance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But we handle them with means other than our insurance fund."
- Such an "insurance" fund would be seen as nothing more than yet another pool of someone else's money.
- What the banks paid could go only to build up their insurance fund.
- Instead, they pledged $5 billion from the future income of the insurance fund.
- The insurance fund is paid for by taxes on employers.
- What happens when this insurance fund runs out of cash?
- And he said there was "some equity in the insurance fund that can go toward the problem."
- The proposed measures will probably make the financial situation of the insurance funds worse.
- The actual value of the insurance fund is in dispute.
- Some officials want to tap the commercial banks' insurance fund.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.