"institution" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we do need from the major institutions is to bring new works into being.
- Among his 7 children are board members of several major cultural institutions.
- These privileged students are the ones most likely to be running our major institutions in 15 years.
- There could be a failure of a major financial institution.
- "You saw major institutions doing some real buying in there today."
- By day's end, virtually every major financial institution in the country had gone to the higher rate.
- Officials at major institutions talk about their niche as well.
- It is one of the major educational institutions in the region.
- "The major financial institutions have really led the way in terms of true measures being taken to protect themselves," he said.
- In a few cases, it has been carried out, but so far not against a major institution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.