"instinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So all I can tell you is to trust your instincts and make the call.
- He had learned a long time ago, though, to trust his instincts.
- Then she had learned to trust her instincts and training.
- On the other hand, I am beginning to trust my instincts.
- We've worked together two other times, and you learn to trust his instincts.
- She thought about it, then decided to trust her instincts.
- That was when he had seen what she could be and decided to trust his instincts.
- He said the moment had helped both men trust their instincts about the performance.
- "But I have learned to trust my instincts when it comes to people, whether they're human or not."
- I've learned to trust my instincts, so I left it out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.