"instantly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our eyes met, and a feeling of sadness instantly came over me.
- Instead, the night's events had come back to her instantly.
- I came back to the proceedings instantly, feeling my face burning.
- The winter would come instantly with a heavy snow storm.
- The answer came to him instantly: They are waiting for you to die.
- The same thought must have come instantly to those upon each of the little ships.
- It came to me instantly, as I looked at him.
- An explosion came instantly upon the word, something struck his face.
- A voice came instantly from a speaker on the wall.
- The name came to him instantly and he thought up the figure of the protagonist rapidly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.