"inquiry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We do not know, and no inquiry has been conducted.
- Several other inquiries have been conducted since then, including a new one by the Government whose results are expected in two months.
- The firm is conducting its own inquiry into what happened.
- She did not know how to conduct an inquiry into a murder.
- This particular case is clearly a development of great concern and we will be conducting our own inquiry as a result.
- He added that the public would be the ultimate judge of how the inquiry is conducted.
- The only way to conduct such an inquiry is if all the commission members are free of business interests that could influence their work.
- She may also be directed to conduct an inquiry by resolution of the House.
- In conducting his inquiry, he had 16 lawyers and 38 investigators.
- Not so, you think, would an English inquiry be conducted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.