"ink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the $500,000 now coming to us from the city, we would be able to see our way clear to black ink.
- Black ink does the same thing when it's left open.
- The 208 model was the same as the 207, except it wrote in black ink.
- Black ink on white paper was a little too dry for the real world sometimes.
- There were six lines written on it in black ink.
- "Trade Me" was not written on them in heavy black ink.
- She had gone through the book with black ink and a pen.
- The company lost $167 million in the third quarter, and does not expect to see black ink until 2001.
- Most important was a heavy line, drawn with black ink.
- Newspapers, for the most part, are limited to black ink on paper of far lower quality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.