"injury" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The children who are learning to live with head injury.
- He died in hospital two days later from serious head injuries.
- He was taken to a local hospital with a possible head injury.
- The cause was head injuries from a fall the day before, his family said.
- His head injury has kept him out of work since.
- He died of head injuries from a fall, his family said.
- But in the matter of a head injury, the first 48 hours are most important.
- Have you or your child had a head injury in the last two years?
- Head injuries are more common in men than women across every age group.
- You weren't supposed to move someone with a head injury.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.