"initiative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Commission has taken several new initiatives in the recent past.
- Not all of the new initiatives have paid off, however.
- Almost every couple weeks there's some new initiative that we come in with.
- And any new initiatives would have to be approved by Congress.
- As a result, no new political initiatives are being proposed.
- So a great deal of money is needed, and also a new initiative.
- We need a new initiative from the Commission on this.
- What I would like to know is whether you are thinking in terms of a new initiative.
- What resources will be left for us to take new initiatives?
- Even more needs to be done, and in the next stage, we need to think about further new initiatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.