"inhabitant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the company is in discussions with the native inhabitants, he said, about the project's potential impact on them.
- Not a great deal is known about the native inhabitants of the region prior to European contact.
- Under the act the native inhabitants were assumed to have become British subjects.
- The native inhabitants of the sea helped them get away.
- The bass quickly took to its new home and began eating the native inhabitants of the lake.
- As a result, the rise of California brought great hardship for the native inhabitants.
- The latter had paid little attention if any to this small drama of death among the native inhabitants.
- The river was called the Massaco by the native inhabitants.
- It is also called Sabbot by its native local inhabitants.
- This character is significant for providing information about the native inhabitants and setting the tone of the play.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.