"inflict" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If he is too injured to fight, I shall inflict matching wounds upon you."
- But he couldn't have inflicted such wounds on his mother.
- It is not in America's interest to help Israel inflict moral and political wounds on itself.
- And that, as moderates well know, could inflict deep wounds on election day.
- He inflicted deep wounds to her abdomen after she was dead and packed the body into a trunk.
- But in the process, he inflicted even deeper wounds on himself and his party.
- The parents, meanwhile, who need extra attention from their children, inflict wounds, too.
- This is used in combat to inflict wounds on opponents by kicking.
- But all of them were dead: the goose-shot had inflicted terrible wounds.
- Because he lacked information, the President inflicted serious and repeated political wounds upon himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.