"inflict" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Iran said it inflicted heavy losses in men and equipment.
- They also realized that a court was a place where parties can "inflict heavy losses on one another".
- However, they were still able to inflict serious losses on Axis ships.
- Even though no physical harm has come to an animal or human being, they have inflicted large economic losses on many economies.
- Well have a chance to see if we can inflict unacceptable losses on them in a short while.
- Their panicked retreat could inflict heavy losses on either side.
- It is a communicated intent to inflict harm or loss on another person.
- In a second attack the enemy's cavalry inflicted severe losses on the 42nd.
- Their strategy was probably to inflict heavy losses on the Russians and then flee to fight another day.
- The other column engaged the main body of the raiders, and inflicted heavy losses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.