"inflict" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nevertheless, his ships inflicted a severe tactical defeat on the French fleet.
- The French inflicted a significant defeat on the allies, taking several thousand prisoners, and capturing 18 military standards.
- And the longer they do, the more likely their dream - to inflict a strategic defeat on America - will seem possible.
- Their aim was always to bring Māori to battle and to inflict a decisive defeat.
- My brother Matthew is certain we inflicted only a temporary defeat.
- "So if we can inflict a similar defeat on India, it would be amazing for us."
- The team that was picked showed their class and inflicted an unprecedented fifteen-point defeat on Kerry.
- By that time, India had inflicted a crushing defeat on Pakistan.
- For the first time in this theater, the French inflicted a major defeat on their opponents.
- They inflicted a serious defeat on him and drove him back to Barqa.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.