"indigenous" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite growth, indigenous women continue to lack influence in the political system.
- For some young indigenous women it is just a matter of style and fashion.
- Indigenous and black women may appear at the top if they mix with European, but similar men never do.
- She had a preference for painting the female form, especially indigenous women and children in her earlier work.
- Indigenous women themselves had something to gain from such unions.
- Indigenous women, men and children became a significant source of labour.
- Many of the indigenous women's home village can be identified by their clothing.
- Indigenous women the world over are particularly targeted for prostitution.
- "It's something new and different for indigenous women to be writers, to do theater," she said.
- The first of the new commanders was suspended, because he married an indigenous woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.