"indigenous" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any activity designed to create support for the military force from within the indigenous population.
- We had many problems that the indigenous population was not aware of.
- You find it easy to tell white immigrants from the indigenous population, now?
- A number of local groups appeared, however, and played an important role in developing the life insurance market among the indigenous population.
- He ordered a small group to go forward on the way and search for help among the indigenous population.
- In fact, the indigenous population probably had more influence than most historians believe.
- During the 16th century, the area lost almost all of its indigenous population due to war, oppression and disease.
- Local experts and indigenous populations should also be involved in this process.
- Access to housing, education and health services remains difficult for many of the island's indigenous population.
- They have remained the dominant indigenous population to the present day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.