"indigenous" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here he met the indigenous people of the country for the first time.
- You, you've had no news of this indigenous people as a campaign?
- She has worked to further social justice for indigenous people from an early age.
- More policy changes came about that increased the rights of indigenous people.
- Indigenous people lived in this area for thousands of years.
- Ultimately the indigenous people must provide their own health care systems.
- The tree is used as a source of water and food for indigenous people.
- I would say that we original indigenous people make up more than 70% or almost 80%.
- Indigenous people also have less access to health care and a lower quality of housing.
- The indigenous people of Florida had largely died out by the early 18th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.