"incur" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women incurred heavy losses and many pulled out of the project.
- During their operations, they incurred losses of about 220 million dollars.
- That day they gained almost no ground and incurred heavy losses.
- From the beginning, the women had decided that they would not approach anyone for donations or help, even if the organization incurred losses.
- The private, nonprofit hospital has incurred large losses since it opened five years ago at 34-01 73d Street.
- As it was, some struggled on, more often than not incurring further losses.
- The label sold few records, incurring significant financial loss before being closed.
- For this reason we have incurred heavy loss in this business.
- Certainly not the Palestinians, who have incurred debilitating losses in the last two weeks.
- While in bankruptcy, the company has incurred cumulative losses of $1.3 billion through April 30, 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.