"incur" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, states would incur additional costs of at least $572 million over five years.
- Both of these incur costs, but could be considered as a way to release capital.
- There are many ways in which you can help yourself without incurring extra costs, either on your own or with a small group of friends.
- These incur costs, but farmers are not paid higher prices.
- It was determined that this would have incurred significant additional costs.
- However a new firm entering the market, not have information about the right technology will end up incurring higher average cost of production.
- He said the company would incur heavy costs reducing capacity and its work force.
- Some of the damage was covered by insurance, but the church also incurred substantial costs.
- "Drug users will incur 300 percent more medical costs, on average, than the rest of a company's employees," he said.
- In many of the plans, all but the simplest legal questions incur extra costs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.