"increase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And record companies are learning that they have to find ways to increase these artists' exposure in America.
- "We have increased our exposure a bit this year," he said.
- Several more appearances on national television further increased their exposure.
- On the other hand, it may increase exposure to predators.
- Living near a nuclear power plant may slightly increase your annual exposure to I-131.
- PayPal has also in recent weeks moved to increase its exposure.
- One common fear is that the new law will increase the banks' exposure to fraud.
- To the contrary, they have increased their exposure to the securities.
- The fund is closed to new business, but existing investors can increase their exposure.
- However, people who live near government weapons production or testing facilities may have increased exposure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.