"improvement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The proposed law makes for a marked improvement over the current situation.
- What they were showing was not only good life signs, but a marked improvement in just about everything.
- A few recent menu changes and a little experience on the staff's part have led to a marked improvement.
- Over all, though, special teams have seen marked improvement from last season.
- Which is a positive and marked improvement on the last two.
- And by the way, we're beginning to see marked improvement.
- "There is a marked improvement over 1984, but we still have a long way to go."
- As a result, over the last few years, we have witnessed a marked improvement.
- Perhaps her crew showed the most marked improvement, right from the beginning.
- But by three to six months, patients in both groups reported marked improvement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.