"immune" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also said the regulators had concerns about possible immune reactions to the drug, though none were seen.
- He was best known for his research on the relationship between the white cells in the blood and immune reactions.
- It is a result of an immune reaction to infection by group A streptococcus.
- They provoke none of the immune reactions in the body that result from other infections.
- Questions also have been raised about potential long-term risks like immune reactions and cancer.
- Cells whose protein would cause an immune reaction with the body, are removed.
- In some cases the immune reaction may be fatal.
- Research in 2004 suggested that the disease is due to an immune reaction.
- The most likely cause is an immune reaction the body has against its own intestinal tissue.
- Concerns about adverse immune reactions are "not much of an issue," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.