"immigration" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It allows someone to be here with no immigration status," she said.
- They may seek to change immigration status in order to remain.
- The Police were given new powers to question people about their immigration status.
- No one seems concerned about their immigration status, so long as the grass gets cut.
- He said the police did not know whether she lived alone or what her immigration status was.
- He said the police are not interested in the immigration status of the victims.
- One way or another, they worked out their immigration status and settled.
- "People are not just going to open up to you, especially when they're afraid about their immigration status here," she said.
- The immigration status of the child and his/her parents is irrelevant.
- It depends on the person and his or her immigration status.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.