"ignore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You should just ignore things that are wrong with you.
- "But we're all alert to not ignore things like this."
- It is the notion of ignoring certain things in the surrounding environment.
- The country can't embrace the free market system and ignore things like this.
- "Well, if we're going to be cooped up here for a period of time, we'll have to learn to ignore such things."
- He was good at ignoring things he didn't want to hear.
- I was very good at ignoring things I didn't want to deal with.
- He doesn't know how to forget things or ignore things.
- But this was the one time in his life he wasn't going to curl up and ignore things.
- Bill is good at ignoring things that he doesn't feel are worth his attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.