"ignore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seeming to ignore his words, the old woman looked at him.
- He ignored their words but tried to feel what Jaden was feeling.
- Kirk ignored her words and focused instead on the smile she had given him.
- "It is dangerous to get involved with ghosts," he said, ignoring my words.
- He ignored her words, exactly as though she had not spoken.
- But they ignored his words and continued their grim advance.
- He had ignored her words about searching once again for any human survivors.
- Do you think people would ignore my words because I speak with a working class accent whatever that may sound like.
- He ignored her words by reverting to the former subject.
- He completely ignored her words as the look on his face turned bold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.